Saturday 30 November 2013

A Big Deal

More of the same at Norton Conyers this week which doesn't make for very interesting blogging, but the weather was glorious again too and as it was just us girls working today we enjoyed getting stuck in as we chatted the day away having our usual laughs. At one stage we were visited by a flock of long tailed tits with their delighted trilling and diving which put me in mind of ourselves but airborne!
The big deal was about me driving our new car for the first time, OK it was only to the end of the private drive at Norton but it was the first time in over twelve years and I didn't hit anything so I'm well chuffed. I will need some refresher lessons before unleashing myself on public highways once again but it is a start. The day ended with a beautiful sunset which I tried to take a photo of from the car, it doesn't do the colours justice but was truly glorious to see.
"when I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my heart expands in worship of the creator"
Mahatma Ganghi

0 comments:

Post a Comment