Tuesday 10 February 2015

Snowdrops In The Sun

The weather continues to bless us and our cook outs have continued dry and comfortable. Where is the snow? Every single day that we have camped out in the woods has been dry, surely that is a first for January and February. Not much to report other than I saw the fox again yesterday, I'd just started sawing down an elder near a large hole when out it popped, as near to me as it could have been! Nice to glimpse it again but I wish I was quicker with my camera. Our clearing labours in the woods have now finished and we will be turning our attention to tree planting and returning to the garden, there is still much to do before the greenery starts growing again and catches us up, then we must put large projects aside and begin mowing, seeding and care-taking once more.
"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day"
Joel Osteen
I wish this photo was in better focus, but at least you can get an impression of how magnificent the snowdrops are now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment