Friday 7 June 2013

Busy

It's a jungle out there..........
I've not much time for the finer things in life, like blogging, at the mo as work comes first. Make hay while the sun shines as they say. The only day I'm not gardening this week is Sunday and it's the same the week after, but I'm having fun visiting lots of different types of garden and meeting lots of new people. Tuesday I joined Mark and Lisa and Paul for another blitz job on a lovely but sadly neglected plot in Whixley, we worked for eight hours and still only scratched the surface so we go back again for round two next week. Take a look at the before and after shots of what Lisa and I managed to achieve whilst the boys got on with the heavy stuff like mowing, personally I think grass cutting is relaxing compared with sorting out weedy borders and wild shrubs but don't tell them that!

"The busy man is troubled with but one devil, the idle man by a thousand"
Spanish Proverb




But not for long with the Greengate Gardening team on the job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment