Tuesday 17 June 2014

Benches

Not much to share with you today apart from this lovely image as pointed out by Alyson. My co-workers and lady Graham have cottoned on to my habit of snapping away as the mood takes me and are now suggesting certain subjects that they particularly like. This helps me to see the garden through other eyes, always a good thing to keep the creative juices flowing. We continue to mow and hoe and weed and worst of all cut the hedges which I hate but it is the traditional time of year to cut box especially, presumably when the weather is warm and dry to minimise the risk of box blight. Oh well into every garden a little rain must fall!
I wish I had time to sit on these lovely benches and watch the world go by!
"Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends"
Barbara Johnson

1 comments:

Who wouldn't want to sit there on that bench? (top photo)
 

Post a Comment