Wednesday 20 February 2013

Half Term Bowl Of Cherries

Apologies for the lack of blogging activity so far this week but it is half term which means I've got teenagers to amuse and feed throughout the day as well as fitting work in. At Norton Conyers on Monday we finished tree planting, tidied away prunings from the grassy areas and continued digging through the borders so I didn't think it was worth a post of its own. Tuesday I took teenager #1 into Leeds shopping which cost me an arm and a leg all in return for what I'm not sure, I must be being rewarded with her company in exchange for never tidying her bedroom and refusing to remember to turn any lights off when last to leave the house on a morning! Wednesday saw me back at Spofforth for the first time this year and I'm pleased to report that Diana and Brian are both well. Di and I tackled the big clean up after the winter floods which means we can proceed with shrub and apple tree pruning next week. Thursday, shopping with teenager #2 for new school shoes, oh my life is just a bowl of cherries! Friday, I've got a days work in Knaresborough with my chum Lisa from college last year so that should be fun, more on that as it happens. Good job I called a housework moratorium this week!

"Life is just a bowl of cherries, don't take it serious, it's mysterious, so live and laugh"
Bob Fosst

0 comments:

Post a Comment