Wednesday 25 April 2012

Life's Irritations

Today I'm going to have a rant about all those horribly irritating things that have built up to boiling point this week.
Point one, no-one else even thinks about doing any housework leaving me to wash the clothes, rake the fire out, pick up after the dog in the garden, clean the bathroom (I hate that one more than anything else!), etc etc.
Point two, certain people buy designer T-shirts and then just bung them in with the general washing and then kick up a stink when said item gets ruined.
Point three, the new next door neighbours have two cats that have presumed my carefully tended garden is for their convenience literally!
Point four, the local pigeons have also descended to demolish what's left after the cats have finished.
There, that's my gnashing of teeth over with and I have to say I feel much better than-you!
P.S the tulips at Harlow Carr are well worth a visit at the moment.

"Humour is the great thing. The minute it crops up all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes its place" Mark Twain


0 comments:

Post a Comment