Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring Pictures

As I've not been very active on the gardening front again this week I thought another slide show of the spring flowers I've been snapping would be appropriate. Due to the horrendous amount of running around I've still got to do before the children return to school on the 16th , dentist, optician etc this will be the only post I'll manage until then, unless something momentous happens of course! Next week is shaping up to be equally manic, but that's all gardening activities so plenty of material to waffle on about on the horizon you'll be pleased to hear!

View Slideshow (Opens in a new window, then hit refresh if slideshow doesn't start automatically).

"That God once loved a garden we learn in holy writ
 And seeing gardens in the spring I well can credit it"
Winifred Mary Letts

0 comments:

Post a Comment