Wednesday 20 June 2012

Countdown

The final countdown has begun, this time next week the exams will be over and I will be free for the summer, it makes me feel like a schoolgirl again! Yet more last gasp revision yesterday which probably didn't do us much good, we were horrified to discover that of all the people who took the February paper on plant nutrition a staggering 43% failed! That's a pretty high percentage, I'm beginning to wish I'd never mentioned taking this course on P&C! Oh well if I don't pass all it proves is that I'm not very good at taking exams, the knowledge is still in my head it just takes longer to find it than when I was 16!

"Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught" Oscar Wilde

"Information is not knowledge" Albert Einstein

The famous Harlow Carr primula hybrids look stunning now

0 comments:

Post a Comment