Wednesday 13 June 2012

A Sense Of Optimism

We were down to five in class on Tuesday, whether that was because of work commitments or different revision plans I cannot say, but it made for a more intimate lesson with everyone getting equal attention. We attempted two more past papers, the first on "understanding garden features, plant selection and planning", which was the one I was dreading, and then "understanding the choice, establishment and maintenance of garden plants and lawns".    Despite a few wobbles at first, when I put my mind to it they weren't so bad after all. Maybe we're getting more used to the RHS parlance, and of course practice does make perfect, but I detected a sense of optimism in the class that hasn't been there for some time. Two more weeks and it will all be over!

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip"
Daniel L Reardon

0 comments:

Post a Comment