Thursday 28 June 2012

Catching Up

What a blissful feeling to wake up and suddenly realise I've got no more revision to cram in or exams to take. Unfortunately the one long overdue thing I had to do was clean the house, things like dusting have had to take a back seat lately and the piles of dog hairs in the corners were getting large enough to knit a jumper with! By the time things were back to normal (just about passable) it was mid-afternoon so I spent the rest of it meandering around the garden. I collected together the remaining plants I'd grown from seed and popped them into various pots having vacated some rather tatty violas and finally binning the chewed remains of the lillies, I wont bother growing them again thanks to scarlet lilly beetle. All in all despite the weird weather everything seems to be maturing nicely, thank goodness I've now got time to tend it all properly.

The only room in the house where I don't resent doing the housework!

"Those that make the best use of their time have none to spare" Thomas Fuller

0 comments:

Post a Comment