Friday 8 June 2012

Spa Day

Nidd Hall on a sunnier day than today!

No need to explain the lack of gardening activity again this week, and on top of that the kids have been off for half term. I took the teenager into Leeds yesterday where she happily liberated large amounts of cash from my purse. We are going on a rather exciting holiday at the end of July so certain items like new bikinis were deemed essential. More on all that nearer the time, I will of course be taking P&C with me! Anyway back to today, it's spa time again and this visit has been more anticipated than most as it's been a while since my last relaxing day, let it rain, I will be watching it from the jacuzzi!



"There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence in your room, your garden, or even in your bathtub (Jacuzzi)! Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

0 comments:

Post a Comment