Wednesday 16 November 2011

Challenges

We had a change of venue at college yesterday, instead of the high- tech Bramall learning centre we were in the old bath house tucked away in the bottom corner of Harlow Carr gardens. I think we all liked it better, it was much cosier and lovely to gaze out on the woodland scene surrounding us, watching the small creatures busy gathering their food stores for winter. I'm finding it hard to find much to talk to you about today, college continues to challenge all our memories, the kids continue to challenge my parenting skills and the new bathroom we are having fitted at the moment is testing all my remaining skills, as we deal with a kitchen which is full of sanitary ware! So that's it for now folks I'll just leave you with this lovely November scene from Harlow.

"Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging"
Joseph Campbell

0 comments:

Post a Comment