Friday 4 November 2011

No!

A short post today folks as I'm feeling a bit flat, there's just so much to fit into each day, by the time we got back from the dentist yesterday it was dark and late and the son still hadn't started his homework, so consequently my blogging time was cut short too. We had to see a new dentist as our usual one has retired and quite frankly he had the manner of a gravedigger, it wasn't a confidence boosting visit I can tell you! So I'm quite fed up this morning, the weather is grim, I've got no inspiration and not much to tell you about either, but the quote today sums it all up perfectly, and I did see some beautiful parasol mushrooms by the side of Bilton Youth club. This is probably the last gasp for fungi for this year, but you know me I'll keep on hunting anyway!

"No warmth, no cheerfulness, no healthful ease, no comfortable feel in any member,
No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees
No fruits. no flowers, no leaves, no birds
NOVEMBER!
Thomas Hood

0 comments:

Post a Comment