Tuesday 24 July 2012

Full Circle

Well the year has come full circle and on Monday I was back where I started at Norton Conyers, dividing irises. Last year we had the company of the WRAGS working party but this time we were only four, still we managed quickly enough. It always amazes me how these plants grow back from the tiniest pieces and just how little we keep for that re-growth, whilst the compost heap groans with discarded rhizomes.
Now I'm officially on holiday, no gardening commitments to tie me down, so I've decided to travel without the computer which means there will be no blogging from Sunday. Hopefully that means I shall have a complete rest and return rejuvenated and ready to face the future again, whatever it may bring!

"Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for"
Maya Angelou

I would just like to say a big thank-you to all of you who have expressed their support, it makes a big difference to know there are people out there who read my ramblings. I will continue! Nick, change that career, what's the worst that could happen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment