Tuesday 17 July 2012

Pathways

Yesterday the WRAGS coordinator came to see me at Norton Conyers, the last official visit I shall receive, that means I've only got until the end of September until my placement is over. I can't believe how quickly it has flown, it only seems like five minutes ago that we were building bonfires in the woods. Where will my horticultural path lead me next? I'm rather hoping that I'll be able to stay on in the garden as after all this time it will feel like leaving a piece of myself there, if I cannot stay. Helen the coordinator says that Norton Conyers is a model training garden and that Alyson and I have been model trainees so I guess there is some hope in that, and who would bring in the dog biscuits for Bisto and Shandy if I went elsewhere?

"There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy, and its only reward is that its easy"
Anon

Helichrysums drying in the greenhouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment