Tuesday 29 March 2011

Free Seed Frenzy

Tuesday 29th March

It's only 3 degrees today, quite a change from last week, I think it has taken nature by surprise as much as us, because even the wild creatures seemed a little muted this morning. Ever the optimist I've hung the washing out anyway.

Thanks to my serial magazine habit, I've acquired numerous packets of seeds which I wouldn't normally buy, so I decided to sow them today. Spinach which I don't really like much but I know a guinea pig that does, Russian Giant sunflowers-heaven knows where I'm going to put those! Cosmos Candy Stripe(a little bit twee for my taste, so I've sown them in pots) and lastly Sweet Peas. Following Monty's advice, I didn't faff about and soak them etc, just bunged them in-because I don't want any of the above I bet they will do better than anything else!

Todays thought
Every blade of grass has it's angel that bends over it and whispers, "Grow, grow"
The Talmud

0 comments:

Post a Comment