Tuesday 19 March 2013

A Wise Descision

Another balmy spring morning!
One glance out of the window yesterday morning and my commitment for work began to teeter. I was up and dressed at the usual time and had made the trip down to feed the birds when it started to snow yet again, a little research on the Internet weather sites convinced me that a trip to Norton Conyers was not on the cards this particular Monday. Even Giles concurred when I rang as it was the worst sort of snow, wet and sloppy, the type of weather that will soak through your waterproofs in the first five minutes and leave you questioning your sanity for the rest of the day. I bet the others turned up though, but I have no regrets as it was a really filthy day, I reckon I've done my share of working in bad conditions this year so I'll just hunker down and wait for spring.

"By three methods may we learn wisdom, first by reflection which is noblest, second by imitation which is easiest, and third by experience which is the most bitter"
Confucius

0 comments:

Post a Comment