Tuesday 12 March 2013

Snowflakes And Peach Blossom

Some days I think I might actually be soft in the head, this being the scene that greeted my eyes when I got to work yesterday. The weather conditions have certainly been challenging of late, yet still I go! I guess I've got the gardening bug pretty badly. On days like this there is only one thing to do, so we were back in the woods keeping warm by lumber jacking again, I wont bore you further. However one thing did make me smile, the juxtaposition of the blizzard outside against the peach blossom within. We may have to pollinate them by hand as no bees will dare these snowy skies. Giles has asked Shandy to catch us a rabbit so we may use the tail for the job but she hasn't been forthcoming as yet, so it will probably have to be a fine paintbrush!

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake"
Francis Bacon Sr


1 comments:

You may be surprised when I tell you I saw a worker bee out on 12th in Corbridge :) Didn't manage to get a photo as proof unfortunately...
 

Post a Comment