Sunday 24 March 2013

Snow Again

Well this isn't going to be the longest post in history, what can one write about gardening when the world is a white out once again? After taking Chum for a snowy walk in the Valley gardens Dave and I retreated to the pub for the rest of the afternoon, it turned out to be a really enjoyable time as most of my gardening chums seemed to have reached the same conclusion as us, during our visit I met up with four of them! I have my doubts about making it into work tomorrow too, I'm not sure this snow will melt in time and I've taken next week off for Easter so March has been a bit of a waste of time, roll on April and show us a change in weather please!

"Under the snow blossoms a daring spring"
Terri Guillemets


Chum loves the snow


A monochrome world enhanced by a high vis vest!

"Daffodils that come before the swallow dares and take the winds of March with beauty "
William Shakespeare

1 comments:

Chum has certainly been spoilt for snowy walks this year...
 

Post a Comment