Sunday 23 September 2012

Bad News, Good News

RIP Bisto
In time honoured tradition I'll start with the bad news, dear old Bisto has gone to the dog kennel in the sky. Not unexpected news I know but sad all the same. I'd become rather fond of that lumpy, bumpy, slobbery, friendly and to be frank smelly old dog and will miss him, Shandy seems quite down in the dumps without her rabbit chasing chum too. I wouldn't be at all surprised to catch the odd glimpse of him haunting the garden occasionally, it's that sort of place.
 
Now for the good news, at the end of this month my years training course is complete and I have decided to become self employed, however I will continue to work at Norton Conyers on a free lance basis. I'm so glad the Grahams want me to stay as it is such a special place and has become an important part of my persona, so thankfully I'll still be able to regale you with tales from the garden. By the way, if any of you live in the Harrogate area and require an RHS trained gardener for any job big or small please get in touch, my rates are very reasonable!

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose" Kevin Arnold

1 comments:

SOooo sorry to hear about Bisto, such a lovely old fella - as you say lumpy and smelt of dog ;)
At least he'll not be in pain from his ailments any longer...

Well done to you on completing your training successfully, unfortunately we're not really close enough for you to tend to our little patch. The very best of luck in your venture :)
 

Post a Comment