Friday 14 September 2012

Old Friends And New

Now is the best time to see the main borders at Harlow Carr
It was a pleasant feeling to be walking back into the Bramall Learning centre at Harlow Carr yesterday, a bit like meeting an old friend after a summer away. I knew there would be a classroom full of new people to meet, it's always a joy to converse with someone who enjoys the same things as yourself, but I wasn't expecting our tutor to be the same Richard who guided us through the gruelling theory course last year. I'm delighted that it is so, now I know we can expect a thorough grounding in the practical side of things from a guy who really knows his stuff.  He has already warned us to be suited and booted for our next lesson, as I remember last years students didn't make it outside for for weeks! This bodes well for another year of fun.

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose"
Tenessee Williams






0 comments:

Post a Comment