Monday 31 October 2011

Grindstone

The only problem with having a few days off is that feeling of nose back to the grindstone when Monday comes around again. Still there are small things to lift the spirit, like the garden being momentarily  taken over by long tailed tits, cheeping and chattering like a party of excited school children, they always seem to enjoy life so much! Well today is Halloween but I've not had time to prepare any pumpkin lanterns or decorate the door as I have in previous years.For once I find the prospect of having to answer the door to various ghouls and witches quite horrifying, especially after a long working day at NC, I wonder if I can bribe the teenager to do it for me?

"From ghoulies and ghosties and long legged beasties and things that go bump in the night, good lord deliver us!"
Scottish saying

0 comments:

Post a Comment