Friday 6 January 2012

A Long Road Ahead

How lovely it is to see the sun again this morning, it makes all the difference to my mood, or maybe it's just because the children are going back to school on Monday! There were plenty of signs of the recent winds on our walk today as you can see , the first interesting pictures I've taken for ages. Hopefully as I'm back at NC tomorrow there will be many more to come. I read with interest in the gardening column of Saturdays Telegraph that it takes at least eight years to become a proper gardener and then you can only expect a low wage that certainly doesn't reflect the amount of learning and experience gained , oh well I knew I wasn't in it for the money, only seven and a half years left to go!
"When the road ahead seems too long, look back to see how far you've come. For even if the hill before you is steep, the view gives you hope to finish the journey" Daniella Kessler

0 comments:

Post a Comment