Wednesday 4 January 2012

Winter Wednesday

Sorry the blogging has been a bit erratic of late but I find it difficult to summon up the energy when the children are under my feet. Yesterday saw the culmination of the festive season with a family meal out over in St Helens, that of course took up the whole day so no time for deep thought or gardening there. Today I should have been back at Spofforth but the weather has been so awful Diana and I decided to postpone, it's not a good idea to prune apple trees in high wind, someone might lose an eye! I will keep looking for good photo opportunities this week but even that is unlikely when taking Chumdog for a walk needs all my concentration just to stay on my feet what with gales and mud. Normal blogging activity will resume on Monday promise.
P.S Happy birthday Mum xxx
"The pessimist complains about the wind, the optimist expects it to change , the realist adjusts the sails"
William Arthur Ward

0 comments:

Post a Comment