Friday 16 December 2011

Clutter Clear Out

Slowly but surely I'm winning the housework battle, with more time on my hands at the moment the opportunity must be grasped firmly before we're all swept away by a tidal wave of stuff. Yesterday I tackled one of the most daunting areas, the cupboard under the stairs, also known as the black hole of Calcutta, or should that be clutter? Space had to be found for Dave's beloved tool box as he categorically refused to put it in the shed in case of rust, the only things going rusty in my opinion are Dave's DIY skills but sometimes it's better just to keep ones mouth shut! I decided to be ruthless and soon had a car load to take to the local tip, quite why I had felt it necessary to keep a million bags, the old stair-gate and two odd shoes I can't remember but it felt good to regain control, just the rest of the house to sort out before Christmas now!
"The more you have, the more you are occupied. The less you have , the more free you are"
Mother Teresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment