Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Christmas Everyone

Well I think I've finally finished the mad run up to the big day, we survived the Marks & Spencer scrum yesterday and I even found time to clean the kitchen. As usual I'm feeling like a wrung out rag with all the rushing around and am anticipating a few quiet days slumped on the sofa watching cheesy films. No gardening will be done, I shall not even read any gardening magazines and I certainly will not be reading through my study notes, although it would be a great time to catch up! All that remains is for me to say that I hope my readers from all corners of the globe have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous and peaceful new year. See you in 2012, but possibly before if my muse demands!
"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time" Laura Ingalls Wilder

1 comments:

"So here it is, Merry Christmas..."
 

Post a Comment