Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve Musings

It's been a mild and blustery December, quite unlike the last few years of ice and snow, filthy weather really I much prefer it cold and crisp. The picture on the left is of the Roman god Janus who is always depicted with two faces, one looking back at the old year and the other toward the new. My year has certainly been an eventful one with many positive changes, i just hope I can sustain the momentum for 2012. Will my vegetable growing plans come to fruition? Will I pass my exams? And what will I do when my trainee ship ends? Only time will tell and I shall take you all along with me on the journey and keep you informed of my successes and inevitable failures! The last picture for this year is a hopeful December rainbow, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"For last years words belong to last years language, and next years words await another voice, and to make an end is to make a beginning" T.S.Eliot

0 comments:

Post a Comment