Thursday 9 February 2012

Winter Reflections

As the garden in Spofforth is still under snow I had an unexpected day off on Wednesday, a luxury which bought me an hour back in bed after I'd seen the children off to school. It was also a pleasure to have a spare five minutes to watch the garden birds, although they are very hungry they seem to delight most in having a good drink of clean water in this snowy weather, it reminds me why I bother to defrost it every morning at six o'clock! As I have a little more time I thought I'd compile another slide show of all the winter scenes I've captured recently. Do let me know what you think to them and the blog- my e-mail address is ali@privetandconfidential.com


View Slideshow (Opens in a new window, then hit refresh if slideshow doesn't start automatically).

"Of winter's lifeless world each tree now seems a perfect part; Yet each one holds summer's secret deep down within its heart" Charles G Stater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment