Monday 26 September 2011

A moving ceremony

It was a sad day for our household on Friday morning as Gizmo the last of the hamsters passed away during the night. I was expecting it, she was after all about 150 in hamster years, thankfully it was a peaceful affair accompanied by a little thoughtful classical guitar music on the stereo next to her abode. She was a lovely little creature with black button eyes and a cheerful personality and I will miss her, we laid her to rest in the raised herb planter next to the shed and I surrounded her with Muscari 'Magic Carpet' bulbs, I hope someone will be as kind to me when the time comes! On a lighter note today's pictures are-jewel like honeysuckle-Lonicera periclymenum berries and a pair of nasty toadstools, a poison pie and the strangely beautiful verdigris agaric.

1 comments:

R.I.P. Gizmo
 

Post a Comment