Sunday 7 August 2011

Privet And Confidential On Tour







Monday 8th August 2011



The weather continues unsettled, cool and showery but we don't care! There will be no blog tomorrow because we are travelling to Ferragudo in Portugal for our holiday. I hope to keep you all up to date with our adventures, and will try and hunt down exciting new plants and creatures to show you. Due to the restrictions on luggage weight I have to limit myself to only two books, so have no room to take any reference material with me, so if I get stuck with identification I hope you will help me out? Don't expect any early morning posting though! Until Wednesday............

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching clouds float across the sky is hardly a waste of time"

John Lubbock



















0 comments:

Post a Comment