Friday 11 May 2012

Another Deluge

It's a good job I've got plenty of revision to do because us gardening types haven't a hope of any hands on stuff at the moment, when will this appalling weather end? We must have had eight months of dreariness now, surely it can't continue much longer? Oh for the feeling of the sun on my back as I plant my veg seedlings into their summer homes! Still I'm better off than some poor souls, unlike the owners of the garden in the photo just around the corner from me,  I snapped it yesterday whilst taking Chum for the shortest walk in history under the deluge. Fingers crossed for an improvement next week, I'm sure that was last weeks Friday lament too!

"Whether the weather be fine, whether the weather be not, whether the weather be cold, whether the weather be hot, we'll weather the weather, whatever the weather, whether we like it or not" John Bennett


0 comments:

Post a Comment