Thursday 14 July 2011

Harmonious Home









Thursday 14th July 2011


Sometimes when I think I don't have anything to blog about, that's when I start to observe things in greater detail. Nothing presented itself as worthy of note on our walk in the morning, nor did I do anything other than apply myself to study afterwards. However simply having a whole day with the house to myself and a silent phone, was unusual enough for me to be thankful. So I went into the garden to mow the lawn and water everything again, although looking at the weekends forecast I don't think I will have to again for quite some time; Anyway I disturbed this little chap, he is a harvestman, not a spider, I always think God must have been having an off day when he invented these, they don't look as if they should be able to walk! Also took a pic of this marvellous houseleek, so the day wasn't a total loss, it is the little things that help us through sometimes.


"Harmony makes small things grow, lack of it makes great things decay"


Sallust











0 comments:

Post a Comment