Friday 3 June 2011


Friday 3rd June 2011

Everything is topsy-turvy this week what with the bank holiday and it being half term. Yesterday I was at Tate House (back to Southlands as normal next week ), starting work on the sensory courtyard with our chums from Asda. June had raided her own garden and brought us a good selection of plants, we will find places for them on Monday I think. We soon cleared the courtyard area, also taking down a small cotinus tree that had not had the best start in life, and now we are waiting for Lynne to buy us our fragrant plants,before we start on the finishing touches. It was scorching in there in the midday sun but John turned the water feature on which at least sounded cool!

Crammed another two hours of study in when I got back and finally went to sit in my own garden for the first time weeks, even when the weather is lovely I can hardly find the time these days!
Today's pic is of the glorious poppies in Diana's garden.

"Through the dancing poppies stole a breeze most softly lulling to my soul"
John Keats

0 comments:

Post a Comment