Tuesday 21 June 2011

Temporary Escape



Tuesday 21st June 2011

Well I'm back, after a truly delightful and relaxing spa break at the Feversham Arms in Helmsley. No time to visit the famous walled gardens though, as we were too busy shopping and being pampered, it's an exhausting thing enjoying yourself! We began proceedings with a facial, always a real treat, followed by an hour in the heat experience, a hot tub outside, salt inhalation and aromatherapy rooms. We polished it all off with a visit to the fish! Yes really, 15mins with our feet in a fish tank, it was the tickliest feeling of my life, but it did leave my feet feeling wonderful. A three course a la carte dinner in the evening and full English breakfast next morning, before we had to return to reality, I can thoroughly recommend it.

It is a very quiet week ahead for me, as I'm cutting myself some slack for once, just hope I can think of enough interesting things to blog, only time will tell.

"Take rest, a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop"
Ovid 43BC-17AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment