Friday 9 March 2012

Exuberant Annuals

Not much of note to mention to you today which is probably just as well for me as I've got to have a couple of quiet days every now and again! Chumdog was being naughty so we didn't take a long walk, some days he is more interested in what he can find to eat, so I steered well clear of our usual haunts so he wouldn't be tempted to indulge his less pleasant habits. Poor mad Paddy Padster is at the vets having that operation so he will be out of action for a week or two, it will be very interesting to see if it will calm him down! In the end I just pottered around the garden for a bit, I've moved lots of pots at the front as I'm considering growing a climber up the wall there, but I've not decided what will suit yet. I've decided I should try for a more designed look on the front drive, but it probably wont happen as I just can't resist the exuberance of lots of colourful annuals, so it will probably end up looking like a five year- olds art lesson again, oh well I guess I'm just set in my ways now!

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" C.S.Lewis

0 comments:

Post a Comment