Wednesday 21 March 2012

Happy Birthday P&C!

I can't quite believe it but Privet and Confidential is 1 year old today! Who would have thought I could have found so much to write about and had so many great experiences in my first year of gardening. I'm now an addicted blogger who doesn't feel right if I've not put my thoughts down for the day, and I hope my style and spelling are continuing to improve!
Weeds and their control were covered at college yesterday and we had great fun walking around the gardens and cheekily identifying all the culprits we could spot, in Latin of course! Later we covered organics and wildlife gardening, thus crossing off another two subjects from the syllabus, now we only have four more topics left before revision sets in for the exam at the end of June, the clock is really ticking now!
"Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments" Rose F Kennedy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment