Friday 30 March 2012

Mission Impossible

A quietish day again on Thursday, I can see that I'm going to struggle to find things to blog about as we get nearer to the exams in June, nobody wants to read about me studying again. I'm trying really hard to absorb the mountains of information the RHS wants us to know but some days I can feel the facts sliding around in my brain and flowing out of my ears, especially if I've been revising chemicals or design techniques. I just hope whoever sets the papers will be kind to us but I'm afraid they have a rather harsh reputation! On the plus side we only need 50% to pass but at the moment even that seems like a mission impossible. It is much easier to go outside and actually garden than it is to learn about doing it, so I did just that, sowing my swede and parsnip seeds then sitting in the sun doing nothing for an hour, much easier!

"Opportunity follows struggle. It follows effort. It follows hard work. It does not come before" Shelby Steele
         

0 comments:

Post a Comment