Thursday 7 April 2011

Lawn Care

Thursday 7th April 2011

Another morning of lawn maintenance, raked out the thatch after the treatment last week, then went round with the new strimmer. As strimmers go I think we will rub along together just fine. Tomorrow I will mow again, I am determined to have a decent looking sward this year, but still have one or two healthy looking patches of Daisy(which I don't mind), and Dandelion(which I do).

Then did the rounds of dead-heading and weeding again, the more often you tend to it, the less time it takes.
Next task was watering, I now have over 100 pots of cuttings and seedlings dotted around the driveway and inside the house, and I haven't finished yet.
Today I have sown Little Gem Lettuce, Pak Choi , carrot(Royal Chantenay Red), Dill, Fennel, and Coriander-whew!

If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn.
Andrew Mason

0 comments:

Post a Comment