Friday 1 April 2011

Cheap Tulips

Friday 1st April 2001

Busy day today,I didn't get into the garden until 2.30pm. The shopping had to be done or there would have been a mutiny at teatime, did manage to squeeze in lunch at the Boars Head though!

Anyway I got stuck in as soon as I could, mowed the lawn then treated it, I must be the only person praying for rain this weekend. Whilst shopping, I picked up some dirt cheap Tulips at £3.49 for 18 bulbs, Pinocchio variety, they haven't even started flowering yet. I used them to spruce up the pots by the front door, even if they only last a couple of weeks, it will have been worth it.

Short blog today sorry, promise to try harder on Monday.
Quote in honour of today's date
We're fools whether we dance or not,
so we might as well dance.
Japanese proverb

0 comments:

Post a Comment